Arutz Sheva: Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid’s meeting with King Abdullah on 27 July could see negotiations being announced shortly between Israel and Jordan to create a single territorial entity encompassing Jordan, Gaza and parts of the West Bank.
This newly created entity -designated The Hashemite Kingdom of Palestine –together with Israel – will constitute the elusive and previously unattainable two-state solution – pursued by:
- the Mandate for Palestine (1922)
- The Peel Commission (1937)
- UN Resolution 181 (III) (1947)
- Venice Declaration (1980)
- Oslo Accords (1993)
- Saudi Peace Plan (1982)
- Revised Saudi Peace Plan (2002)
- Bush Roadmap (2002)
- Trump Peace Plan (2020)
– finally ending the conflict over the division of former Palestine between Arabs and Jews begun with the defeat of Turkey in World War 1. Read More …
Opinion: That a two-state solution has been in place since 1922 is lost even on Israeli leaders.
Satan’s Magnum Opus
“So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” Rev. 12:9
- 1917: Britain signed the Balfour Letter that committed Britain to establish a national home for the Jewish people.
- 1919: World War I ends – the Ottoman Empire, who sided with Germany in the war, collapses.
- 1922: The League of Nations awards Britain mandates over Palestine and Iraq. Britain awards the entire land of Palestine, both sides of the Jordan River to the Jewish people.
- Britain bowed to pressure from the displaced Arab peoples and cut out 32,460 sq. miles or 78% of the original land grant to establish a home for the Arab peoples (two state solution)
- The sun began to set on the British Empire in accordance with Genesis 12:3:
“I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.
Ok so Much for that. What seems like a lost cause for Israel is but a temporary road block, as God will not only fulfill His plan for both sides of the Jordan but parts of Syria, Egypt Iraq, Iran and Saudi Arabia as well.
On the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying:
“To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the River Euphrates— 19 the Kenites, the Kenezzites, the Kadmonites, 20 the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Rephaim, 21 the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Girgashites, and the Jebusites.” Genesis 15:18-21
Yes Virginia, that will be Israel in the not so distant future when all God’s enemies are defeated at the second coming at of all places Edom (modern day Petra), the ancient homeland of Esau.
Who is this who comes from Edom,
With dyed garments from Bozrah,
This One who is [a]glorious in His apparel,
Traveling in the greatness of His strength?—
“I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.”
2 Why is Your apparel red,
And Your garments like one who treads in the winepress?
“I have trodden the winepress alone,
And from the peoples no one was with Me.
For I have trodden them in My anger,
And trampled them in My fury;
Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments,
And I have stained all My robes.” Isaiah 63:1-3