Jewish Post: The Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar on Friday reported new details about President Donald Trump’s promised “deal of the century.”
According to the newspaper, $45 billion will be invested in projects in the Kingdom of Jordan in return for its agreement to accept a million “Palestinians.” But King Abdullah has made it clear that he thought the plan was dangerous.
According to the report, Egyptian President Abd al-Fatah al-Sisi is expected to be updated on the final details of the plan during his visit to Washington next week. This would be before the official announcement and its implementation, which are planned for after Tuesday’s elections in Israel.
Al-Akhbar also reported that Egypt and Jordan lowered their opposition to the deal, about which King Abdullah had already been briefed in his recent visit to Washington. more …
Opinion: Excerpt: Antichrist: The Search for Amalek:
“When the Ottoman Empire collapsed at the end of World War I in
1919, the League of Nations divided the land of Palestine. In 1922,
the League awarded the area of Palestine, Transjordan, and Iraq
to Britain. The League awarded mandates over Syria and Lebanon
The Arab refugees remaining in Palestine after the war were
denied citizenship in every Arab nation except Jordan, where they
were allowed limited citizenship.
Thousands were stuck in the Promised Land with nowhere to go.
These Arab peoples were eventually offered a state within the
Jewish state of Israel in 1947, creating a binational state through UN
Resolution 181, but they refused it and chose war instead.
Ironically, most nations of the world today consider the Jewish state stolen and
the Jews “occupiers.”
In a nutshell Arabs living in Israel are mostly from Jordan, Egypt and a smattering of other Arab nations. There is no such people group as Palestinian before Yasser Arafat named them that in 1967.
- 1917: Britain signed the Balfour Letter that committed Britain to establish a national home for the Jewish people.
- 1919: World War I ends – the Ottoman Empire, who sided with Germany in the war, collapses.
- 1922: The League of Nations awards Britain mandates over Palestine and Iraq. Britain awards the entire land of Palestine, both sides of the Jordan River to the Jewish people.
- Britain bowed to pressure from the displaced Arab peoples and cut out 32,460 sq. miles or 78% of the original land grant to establish a home for the Arab peoples (two state solution)
- The sun began to set on the British Empire in accordance with Genesis 12:3:
“I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Two States for Two Peoples – Side by Side
The ‘deal of the century’ which could come shortly after the April 9 election is getting more interesting by the moment.
see our paper Israel: 50 years Timeline 1917-1967 here