Algemeiner: A student group at Tufts University that advocates for Jewish rights on campus strongly condemned the college’s student government for passing a referendum over the weekend that blames Israel for police violence against people of color, calling it “a modern-day antisemitic blood libel.”
The anti-Israel hate group Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) chapter at the Massachusetts institution got the initiative — which calls for the “demilitarization” of the Tufts University Police Department (TUPD) due to its alleged connections with Israel — on a Tufts Community Union (TCU) Senate special election ballot.
The resolution was passed by 68% to 26%—1,725 in favor, 665 opposed, and 161 abstentions, according to the student newspaper Tufts Daily.
The Daily also reported that the referendum was passed by illegitimate means, with two major violations of the election process. Read More …
Opinion: Blood libel: an accusation that Jewish people used the blood of Christians in religious rituals, especially in the preparation of Passover bread, that was perpetrated throughout 12-14th century. The same accusations are heard today in the Arab/Palestinian territories about the use of Arab children’s blood to make motzo.
In the introduction to our paper “Two Trains: Israel and the Church in Prophecy” (here) we listed the different forms of anti-Semitism beginning in the second century after Christ.
Anti-Semitism In The Church Age – The Mystery of iniquity
“For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way” 2 Thessalonians 2:7.
- Replacement Theology: 2-5th century – AD God changed His mind and transferred the blessings of Abraham to the church
- Blood Libel: 12th-14th – Jews accused of using blood of Arab children to make Matzoh
- Spanish Inquisition: 15th century – Convert to Catholicism or die
- Reformation: 16th-17th century – Protestant/Catholic churches continue Replacement Theology
- Covenant Theology: 18th century – Protestant shift ‘the church is Israel’
- Pogroms: 18-19th century Russia – government sanctioned murder of Jews
- Nazism: 20th century “Final Solution” – 6 million Jews are murdered
- EU Boycott Divest Sanction: 21st century against products made in Israeli settlements
- US Democrat Party: 21st century House of Representatives condones anti-Semitic tropes against Israel
- Blood Libel 20-21st century: Arab accusations of blood of Palestinian Children used to make Matzoh/violence against people of color
Progressive colleges and universities have opened their doors wide to anti-Semitic hate groups, bringing a resurgence of attacks on Jews while publicly denouncing hate for other minorities. The stage is being set for Antichrist.
– God is calling them back to the land for protection, Ezekiel 39:28: “… then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer.”
– There He will carry out His plan for Salvation: Zechariah 12:3: ” And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.”