Zero Hedge: So this morning, as if to confirm our speculation of what comes next, Cleveland Fed president Loretta Mester delivered a speech to the Chicago Payment Symposium titled “Payments and the Pandemic“, in which after going through the big picture boilerplate, Mester goes straight to the matter at hand.
In the section titled “Central Bank Digital Currencies”, the Cleveland Fed president writes that “the experience with pandemic emergency payments has brought forward an idea that was already gaining increased attention at central banks around the world, that is, central bank digital currency (CBDC).”
And in the shocking punchline, then goes on to reveal that “legislation has proposed that each American have an account at the Fed in which digital dollars could be deposited, as liabilities of the Federal Reserve Banks, which could be used for emergency payments.”
But wait it gets better, because in launching digital cash, the Fed would then be able to scrap “anonymous” physical currency entirely, and track every single banknote from its “creation”all though the various transactions that take place during its lifetime. Read More …
Opinion: If this past year taught us anything it is that when people are afraid they will obey.
- Fear of illness
- Fear of economic collapse
- Fear of government (lockdown) rules
Our Bible tells us that all three of those fears will happen again and when they do life will never go back to normal.
They begin like this:
- White Horse: False Christ comes in peace Rev. 6:1-2
- Red Horse: Wars take peace from the earth Rev. 6:3-4
- Black Horse: Economic collapse Rev. 6:5-6
- Pale Horse: Pandemic kills 1/4th of the population of earth Rev. 6:7-8
Frightening? Not one person has to be on earth for these events. In the same way that God provided men and women to save His chosen people in the Old Testament:
- Moses: “Let my people go” Exodus 5:1
- Joshua: “As for me and my house we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24:15
- Esther: “for such a time as this” Esther 4:14
He provided His Son to save everyone, Jew and Gentile, in the New Testament:
- He is the perfect spotless Passover lamb 1 Peter 1:19
- His name is the only name by which we can be saved Acts 4:12
- Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved Acts 16:30-31
His name is Yeshua in Hebrew and Jesus in English. He shed His blood so we wouldn’t have to.
“And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission” Hebrews 9:22
Thanks to VS for contributing to our first series.