Zero Hedge: “As we pointed out a week ago, even before the downing of the Russian jet by a Turkish F-16, the most important question that nobody had asked about ISIS is where is the funding for the terrorist organization coming from, and more importantly, since everyone tacitly knows where said funding is coming from few on the US-led Western Alliance have done anything to stop the hundreds of millions in oil sale proceeds from funding the world’s best organized terrorist group.
Former CIA deputy director Michael Morell responded that Barack Obama didn’t order the bombing of ISIS’s oil transportation infrastructure until recently because he was concerned about environmental damage.
He really said that.”
Opinion: Sorting it out:
- Turkey is funding ISIS by not-so secretly buying its oil
- Russia is bombing ISIS oil cutting into Recip Erdogan’s family business
- Turkey downs Russian jet that was bombing ISIS oil routs
- ISIS sells Iraqi and Syrian oil for a very low price
- Kurdish and Turkish smuggling networks label it and sell it as oil from the Kurdistan government
- Kurdistan’s oil is often transported from Turkey to Israel via knowing or unknowing middlemen
- ISIS does not intentionally sell and Israel does not intentionally buy from ISIS but it is happening
- US is intentionally not bombing ISIS oil because of potential environmental damage
- ISIS is the wealthiest terror group in history
There, I hope that clears it all up.
(Global research ISIS Rockefellers here)