Elder of Zion: This video from the President of Turkey’s Communications Directorate shows how Recep Tayyip Erdoğan views Turkey.
It is a very militaristic video, going from Turkish soldiers on horses onto showing them in fighter jets.
But the very last frames of the video feature the Temple Mount showing the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock. Read More …
Is it Erdogan’s goal? Is he wishing for a return to the Ottoman Empire and control of Jerusalem?
Opinion: If ever there was an Islamic propaganda video for the Gog Magog invasion of Israel, this is it. At 2 minutes 50 seconds Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkey’s sultan, can be seen waving to his troops as they attack.
“This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.” Ezekiel 38:3-6
- Persia is modern day Iran
- Cush (eldest son of Noah’s son Ham) is the area of Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia
- Put (third son of Ham) is the area of Libya, possibly Tunisia and Algeria
- Gomer, Beth Togarmah, Meshech, Tubal are ancient names for Turkey
- Many nations with you: possibly additional North African Islamic allies
Unknown to Erdogan, Turkey and the rest of the attacking nations will face harsh judgment.
- God will cause a great earthquake (Ezekiel 38:19)
- Every man’s sword will against his brother (Ezekiel 38:21)
- The alliance will fall on the mountains of Israel (Ezekiel 39:4)
- God will send fire on Magog and the nations on the coast (Ezekiel 39:6)
- God will make His name known among His people (Ezekiel 39:7)
- God will bring His people into covenant relationship (Ezekiel 39:22)
- God will call His people back to the land leaving none behind (Ezekiel 39:28)
Religious Jewish tradition consider this the final war of the age before the return of Messiah. New Testament prophecy teaches there is much more to come.
See the war of Armageddon in Bible Prophecy 101 chapter 8 here