Politico: Out of 144 encounters with mysterious aircraft, 143 are literally unidentifiable, according to a newly released report to Congress.
A new intelligence report sent to Congress on Friday concludes that virtually all of the 144 sightings of unidentified flying objects documented by the military since 2004 are of unknown origin, in an extremely rare public accounting of the U.S. government’s data on UFOs that is likely to fuel further speculation about phenomena the intelligence community has long struggled to understand.
The report — the government’s first unclassified assessment in half a century — does not offer any definitive answers on who or what may be operating a variety of aircraft that, in some cases, appear to defy known characteristics of aerodynamics, and that officials believe pose a threat to national security and flight safety. Read More …
Opinion: They’re real and they’re not ours, and the government does not want to discuss it any further.
Who would have the courage to put forth a Biblical explanation? That would be me.
Let’s start here:
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20
Matthew 24 begins and ends with the disciples wanting to know what would be the signs of Jesus’ coming and the end of the age. So what is the age that Jesus mentioned?
There are 7 Biblical periods of time from Genesis to Revelation, representing God’s interaction with humanity during these different blocks of time:
- Innocence: Creation to the fall (Gen. 1 – 3)
- Conscience: Fall to the flood (Gen. 4 – 8)
- Human Government: Exit from the Ark to Abraham (Gen. 9 – 11)
- Promise: Abraham to the Law (Gen. 12 – Ex. 19)
- Law: Ten Commandments to Calvary (Ex. 20 – Acts 1)
- Grace: Pentecost to the Rapture (Church) (Acts 2 – Rev. 4:1)
- Millennial Kingdom Age: Imprisonment of Satan to the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev. 20:1-2)
A simple look at the 7 dispensations (time periods) leads to the conclusion that the church age or age of Grace, is 2000 years old. Here’s why:
- Innocence, Conscience and Human Government took 2000 years
- Abraham and the Law took another 2000 years
- Grace to the Rapture another 2000 years
- Millennial Kingdom 1000 years = 7000 years, God’s perfect number 7 (multiplied)
In Matthew 24:37 Jesus gave His disciples a major clue about His return:
“But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.”
What was going on in the days of Noah?
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.” Genesis 6:4 NIV
Now notice the 2nd phrase, and also afterward, giving possibility to fallen angels being present in the church age, and thereby explaining the current UFO mystery and an answer as to why millions of people will vanish.
Connecting the dots.
The Rapture of the Church is right in front of us.