Washington Free Beacon: The Qatari government and Northwestern University are “training a new generation of journalists who will legitimize anti-Semitic, anti-Israel, and anti-American positions,” according to a report by a watchdog group.
“Qatar’s Multimillion-Dollar Plan to Influence American Media,” a report authored by Canary Mission, a watchdog group that documents anti-Semitism on U.S. college campuses, focuses on administrators, professors, lecturers, graduates, and students at Northwestern’s satellite campus (NU-Q) in Doha, Qatar’s capital, who were found to have made at least 750 “anti-Semitic, anti-Israel, and anti-American” social media postings. This number includes posts endorsing terrorism, touting boycotts of Israel, referring to pro-Israel Jews as “Zionist pigs,” and praising Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.
Of the 37 individuals highlighted in the report, 73 percent expressed support for terrorism, 81 percent demonized Israel and Jews, 27 percent posted anti-Semitic content, and 54 percent backed the anti-Semitic Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement (BDS), which wages economic warfare on the Jewish state. Read More …
Opinion: For just $81,283 per year, you can send your 18-year-old son or daughter to Northwestern University (founded in 1851) to learn how to hate Jews and America. After all, it is America who says it has an ‘iron-clad’ policy of supporting Israel.
It is quite remarkable then, that it was Barack Obama who in his last days in office instructed UN representative Samantha Power to abstain on UN Resolution 2334, virtually guaranteeing its passage.
Excerpt Blood Feud, chapter 10:
The following series of moves by the Obama/Kerry team, in conjunction with the United Nations and the Vatican, led to the carefully orchestrated UN Security Council vote:
December 23, 2016, President Obama instructs Samantha Power to abstain, as 14 members of the UN Security Council passed Resolution 2334:
- That Israel′s settlement activity constitutes a “flagrant violation” of international law and has “no legal validity”
- It further demands that Israel stop such activity and fulfill its obligations as an occupying power under the Fourth Geneva Convention
And just for good measure on his very last day in office, Obama sent $221,000,000 to the terror organization known as the Palestinian Authority, but that was cancelled by incoming President Donald Trump.
It is therefore no coincidence that Northwestern University is in Obama’s hometown and is keeping up the former president’s traditions. And it is no coincidence that Obama’s Vice President Joe Biden is in lock-step with his former boss.
Now for the prophetic news:
If it was just the progressive left that not so artfully hides their anti-Semitism, it would be less a danger. But denominational Christianity has been responsible for Jew-hatred for 1600 years. Yes Virginia, it is true.
Anti-Semitism In The Church Age – The Mystery of iniquity
“For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way” 2 Thessalonians 2:7.
- Replacement Theology: 2-5th century – AD God changed His mind and transferred the blessings of Abraham to the church
- Blood Libel: 12th-14th – Jews accused of using blood of Arab children to make Matzoh
- Spanish Inquisition: 15th century – Convert to Catholicism or die
- Reformation: 16th-17th century – Protestant/Catholic churches continue Replacement Theology
- Covenant Theology: 18th century – Protestant shift ‘the church is Israel’
- Pogroms: 18-19th century Russia – government sanctioned murder of Jews
- Nazism: 20th century “Final Solution” – 6 million Jews are murdered
- EU Boycott Divest Sanction: 21st century against products made in Israeli settlements
- US Democrat Party: 21st century House of Representatives condones anti-Semitic tropes against Israel
The global resurgence in anti-Semitism as we near the Tribulation is fulfilling prophecy: “… then they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who sent them into captivity among the nations, but also brought them back to their land, and left none of them captive any longer.” Ezekiel 39:28