LifeSite News: With the Congregation for Divine Worship already led by Cardinal-elect Arthur Roche, Pope Francis has assembled a number of prelates to guide the Church’s worship who firmly oppose the traditional Mass.
Pope Francis has made a number of appointments to the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, including certain prominently anti-Traditional cardinals such as Blaise Cupich and Kevin Farrell.
In the day bulletin June 1, the Holy See announced Pope Francis had made a total of 22 nominations to the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments (CDW). The nominees comprised of cardinals and bishops – including prelates already in the Vatican curia and others in sees around the world.
First, and most prominent among the Pope’s nominees, are a number of cardinals notable for their attachment to heterodox views on the Catholic faith. The cardinals include:
- Cardinal Luis Antonio G. Tagle: Prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples, hailed as a possible future Pope and known for his promotion of LGBT ideology.
- Cardinal Blase Cupich: Archbishop of Chicago and member of the Vatican’s Congregation of Bishops, known for his widespread deviation from Church teaching on a variety of issues and opposition to the Traditional Latin Mass.
- Cardinal Kevin Farrell: Prefect of the Dicastery for the Laity, the Family, and Life, who opposed the Vatican’s ban on same-sex blessings and current papal Camerlengo. Farrell was a close colleague of ex-cardinal Theodore McCarrick.
- Cardinal Cristóbal López Romero: Archbishop of Rabat (Morocco) and member of the Pontifical Council for Inter-religious Dialogue, who was praised by dissident Jesuit Father Thomas Reese for his ecumenical dialogue with Muslims in Morocco.
- Cardinal Mario Grech: Secretary General of the Synod of Bishops, responsible for the Synod on Synodality, and who has praised the German Synodal Way.
- Cardinal-elect Lazarus You Heung-sik: Prefect of the Congregation for the Clergy.
Meanwhile among the non-cardinal nominees were Archbishop Augustine Di Noia, adjunct Secretary of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and Bishop Ilson de Jesus Montanari, Secretary of the Congregation for Bishops and Vice Camerlengo of the Roman Church.
Opinion: Pope Francis is busy appointing Archbishops and Cardinals in his own image. How better to keep his un-Catholic/un-Christian legacy for the final Pontifex Maximus to take it all the way to the final global religion.
Revelation 13 gives us the beginning of the great tribulation, or the final 3.5 years.
- In Revelation 13:1 we meet the beast – the counterfeit son
- In Revelation 13:3 we witness a false assassination and counterfeit resurrection of the son
- In Revelation 13:4 we witness Satan, the counterfeit father who gives authority to the son
Now in Revelation 13:11 we witness the counterfeit holy spirit in the form of a global religious leader completing the counterfeit trinity 666.
“Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.” Rev. 13:11
He comes from the earth giving the appearance of humanity and he will appear like a lamb, showing his true religious character.
As an agent of Satan, he will deceive many.
“ And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.” Rev. 13:12-15
Just as the Holy Spirit calls on men to worship the true Son, the false spirit will demand worship of the image of the false son by receiving a mark:
“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Rev. 13:16-17
(references: Footsteps of the Messiah: Arnold Fruchtenbaum)