Big League Politics: Pope Francis’ war on traditional Catholicism has been ramping up recently, and he castigated Catholics who believe in tradition and refuse to warp Biblical scripture to appease a godless world for creating a “minefield of misunderstanding and hatred.”
“Rigidity and imbalance fuel one another in a vicious circle,” he said. “And these days, the temptation to rigidity has become so apparent.”
“Tradition is not static, it’s dynamic,” Francis added.
Francis revealed the dogma [with which] he intends to replace belief in Christ as savior last week. He is advocating for Catholics to unite behind a one world government, and surrender their freedom and sovereignty to international interests. Read Article …
Opinion: The latest apostasy follows a long list.
- Salvation: “Follow your conscience”
- Homosexuality: “Who am I to judge”
- Gospel: “Christians should never seek to convert unbelievers”
- Clergy sex abuse: “The day they bring me proof against the bishop, “then I will speak”
- Islam: “With Muslims, we are descendants of the same father, Abraham”
In Francis’ latest statement:
“Trust and dialogue between people and between nations, in multilateralism, in the role of international organizations, and in diplomacy as an instrument for appreciation and understanding, is indispensable for building a peaceful world,” Francis gives a humanist social gospel view that men will build a peaceful world through a global religion.
The Apostle Paul anticipating this would happen in the last days wrote in 2 Corinthians 11:3-4
“But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!”
- Matthew 24:4 Jesus warns the disciples that false Christs would come to deceive many
- 2 Corinthians 11:13 “For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ”
- Revelation 6:1-2 A false Christ on a ‘white horse’ comes to make peace
- Revelation 13:1 John describes a false religious leader who would have the power of Antichrist to deceive men
A literal view of Scripture clearly points to the return of Jesus Christ, and His 1000 year reign on earth, as the only peace on this earth.
“Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished …” Revelation 20:1-2