There are two types of information we collect:
Personal Information — This is “individually identifiable” information you provide to us when requesting information through our site.
We collect and use personal information about you to respond to any requests you make for information, products and/or services offered through this website. We may also collect information in order to inform you about products, services, and other opportunities we think will be of interest to you. Even though some personal information we gather from you may be considered publicly available through government records or other public sources, we treat all personal information submitted by you as nonpublic personal information.
The information we collect may be from the following places:
- Information you supply to us when you sign up to receive communication from us (example: your email address).
- Information you provide us through surveys, feedback, promotions or other forms hosted on our website or the pages of a prophecytracker.org partner.
Non Personal Information — This is “non-personally identifiable” information, such as normal web server/visitor traffic data or demographic information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies apart from providing products or services you have specifically requested from us.
With the exception of transactional email messages confirming or following up an action you’ve taken on our website, prophecytracker.org will only send email communications to you if you opt to submit your email address to us or register to receive them. With the exception of transactional email messages confirming or following up an action you’ve taken on our website, prophecytracker.org will include an opt-out opportunity to unsubscribe in all email communications.
IP Addresses and Cookies
Confidentiality and Security
The security of your personal information is very important at prophecytracker.org , and we take a number of steps to safeguard it. For example:
- We limit access to personal information to those employees or agents who have a need to know such information in order to assist in providing requested products and services to you. They are required to adhere to strict policies and procedures regarding the handling of your personal information.
- We use industry standard data encryption technologies when sending and receiving consumer information on the prophecytracker.org website.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to protect personal information about you.
If you register or otherwise opt to receive communications from us, we will periodically send you newsletters and other e-mails featuring educational information, special offers, and other members-only benefits. If you would like to stop receiving these communications, please let us know by sending an email to prophecytracker.org at Info@prophecytracker.org . (You may also opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails). Our email database is updated regularly. However, you may continue to receive email communications from us up to ten business days from the time we receive your unsubscribe request.
Third Party Links
Updating Your Information
If you want to access or update the personal information you submitted to prophecytracker.org, please contact prophecytracker.org at email@example.com. You can also write us at the address below and request that your personal information be updated.
Questions and Suggestions