Join Dr. Jimmy DeYoung Jr., Rick DeYoung and ‘Prophecy Partners’ on the Prophecy Today Radio broadcast heard on over 120 stations around the world.
Ken Timmerman: Iranians continued 3 days of protests all across the country. Regime unsuccessful despite loosening restrictions of head coverings – analysis …
- France and Germany condemn protests but no sanctions or penalties, while Turkey is brokering oil for Iran as the US does nothing
- Turkey, Iran, China and Russia working together
- Ukraine attacking deep inside Russia with drones – end of war or escalation?
- Brittney Greiner a disgraceful prisoner swap for dangerous arms dealer
David Dolan: Upsurge in Terror attacks continue from Islamic Jihad – IDF cracks down/ Benny Gantz warns of full new uprising in Judea and Samaria …
- Anti-Israel demonstrations continue at World Cup/Morocco players raise small Palestinian flags after victory
- Abraham Accords begin to wane with new Israel government – analysis
- UN peace envoy blaming Israel for young Palestinian shot while committing a crime
- UNGA issued 15 resolution against Israel in 2022/13 for the rest of the world combined
Friends of Israel Paul Sharf: Continuing the Jewish Levitical Feasts and the 400 silent years from end Malachi to beginning of Matthew …
- Hanukkah, Feast of Dedication important for us today as we get ready for the 2nd coming
- Hanukkah began in 160 BC celebrates the rising up of the Jewish people and overcame tyranny of Antiochus Epiphanes who wanted to make Jews fully Greek
- The Hanukkah story begins in Daniel 2 with Nebuchadnezzar’s dream – analysis
RC Moro: Nigeria limits cash withdrawals to force use of Centra Bank Digital Currencies …
- Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa with 211 million residents—nearly twice the population of Egypt— and a higher GDP per capita than the United Kingdom
- Nigeria is one of 11 countries that has launched a central bank digital currency
- How CDBC’s fit into to Bible prophecy – analysis
Dr. Jimmy DeYoung Legacy Series: The date for Christmas and should we be celebrating it on December 25?