The New American: The “Justice for J6” rally on September 18 was a bust largely because, having seen what happened to the January 6 trespassers themselves, patriots were reluctant to put themselves in the government’s crosshairs. State intimidation works.
Now the feds want to do the same with parents, often mothers, who complain at school board meetings about COVID-19 restrictions and their children’s racial and sexual indoctrination. Meanwhile, when Black Lives Matter and Antifa thugs riot, they should be given “space” to “destroy,” as Baltimore’s mayor put it some years ago.
School board meetings have become a focal point of anti-establishment, pro-virtue pushback this year, with parents taking left-wing board members to task for the outrageous curricula and regulations visited upon their kids. The board members are generally unsympathetic and at times have even tried to silence the parents (e.g., cutting someone’s mic). Now the National Association of School Boards has gone even further, sending the federal government a letter complaining about the dissent and likening the parental pushback to “domestic terrorism.” Apparently, the school board oligarchy shall not be questioned — and Attorney General Merrick Garland appears to agree.
The Daily Mail summarizes the story:
- House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy said Biden is ‘weaponizing’ the DOJ to target parents seeking to be involved in their children’s education
- The National Association of School Boards (NASB) likened parents’ objections to woke school boards as ‘a form of domestic terrorism’ in a letter to Biden
- Asra Nomani, a mom, said: ‘This is what a domestic terrorist looks like? You are criminalizing parenting, and you owe the people of America a swift apology’
- Days later AG Merrick Garland issued a memorandum to local law enforcement saying there has been a ‘disturbing spike in harassment’ against teachers
- Now, the FBI has been told to crack down on the issue
- It’s unclear what crimes they will face, but parents are being warned. Read More …
Opinion: I have had numerous discussions with friends about how the world is turning upside down and how confusion reigns.
Thousands of Americans were left behind in Afghanistan while Joe Biden calls the exit an amazing achievement. Parents who object to Public School curriculum are terrorists while BLM/Antifa are dissenters. Police are being defunded while criminals steal and rob with impunity as murder rates soar. Get the shot – don’t get the shot, you get the picture.
Who is the master of confusion?
“And the LORD said to Satan, “From where do you come?” Satan answered the LORD and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.” Job 2:2
Satan knows his time is short, and is getting ready for his ’15 minutes of fame’ called the 7 year tribulation:
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.” 1 Peter 5:8
For Christians this means that the time for the rapture of the church is getting very near:
“For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.” 2 Thess. 2:7
When He goes up – we go up.