The Independent: “Recep Tayyip Erdogan has faced accusations before of acting like a “sultan” – never more so than when he was made Turkey’s first elected president after 12 years as its prime minister.
But those claims have been given new vigour after it was revealed that he has built himself a palace that is bigger than the White House or Buckingham Palace, occupies more than 1.6 million square feet of land and cost almost £400 million.
The palace has 1,000 rooms.”
Opinion: The rise of a sultan in Turkey, a czar in Russia, an ayatollah in Iran, a caliphate in Syria and Iraq, and an imperial president in the US provides a preview of regional kings and Daniel’s 4th beast – the future leader of an all-powerful and dreadful global government.
Daniel 7:19-20 “Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with its feet; and the ten horns (kings) that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows.”
Daniel prophesies ten kings which are followed by an 11th, who fells three.
In a foreshadowing, the UN in 1942 published a proposal to re-arrange the world after an Allied victory against the Axis forces. Its title refers to a ‘New World Order’ establishing a New World Moral Order for permanent peace and freedom at the successful conclusion of World War II.
The footer of the map (click here to view enlarged map) reads as follows:
- The United States of America (USA): the US, Canada, all Central American and Caribbean states, most Atlantic islands (including Greenland and Iceland), most Pacific islands, Taiwan, Hainan, the Philippines and several now Indonesian islands, including Sulawesi. This was to be the dominant power in the world, military and otherwise.
- The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR): the Soviets were to be rewarded with Persia (Iran), Mongolia, Manchuria, Finland, and all of Eastern Europe.
- The United States of South America (USSA): including all South American states, three Guianas and the Falklands
- The Union of African Republics (UAR): All of Africa as a federation of republics.
- The Arabian Federated Republics (AFR): covering Saudi and all other states now occupying the Arabian Peninsula, plus present-day Iraq and Syria.
- The Federated Republics of India (FRI): Present-day Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Birma (Myanmar).
- The United Republics of China (URC): A federation including all parts of present-day China, Korea, the erstwhile French colony of Indochina (now Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia), Thailand and Malaya.
- The United States of Scandinavia (USS): Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- The United States of Europe (USE): the Benelux countries, the German Rhineland, France, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal and Italy.
- The British Commonwealth of Nations (BCN), including Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Madagascar and most of Indonesia.
Daniel 7:8 introduces the 11th king “little horn” who eliminates 3 kings. He will be different from all others who came before him, speak pompous words against the most High, persecute the saints and change the times and seasons (Daniel 7:20-25). (It is interesting that both Judaism and Islam have different times and seasons).
His name is Antichrist.