Skip to main content

Author: Author1

‘Million March’ Start of Pro-Government Demonstration in Jerusalem

Assessment: 1,000 buses bring citizens to the Knesset area in support of the judicial reforms. As people poured in, estimates rose to much higher …

An enormous rally with hundreds of thousands of demonstrators called the ‘Million March,’ was held in front of the Knesset this evening (Thursday) in support of the government’s planned judicial reforms.

Over 1,000 buses are bringing citizens from all over the country to participate in the demonstration.

Police said that crowds at the demonstration at first reached 200,000 people.Later, as more and more people arrived, and it was almost impossible to get through the crowds that poured in, filling all the streets around the Knesset,, the organizers estimated close to 600,000 people.

“Moreover I will appoint a place for My people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own and move no more; nor shall the sons of wickedness oppress them anymore, as previously” 2 Samuel 7:10

200,000 at start of pro-government demonstration in Jerusalem

Justice Minister Yariv Levin and Knesset Constitution Committee chairman MK Simcha Rothman, the architects of the judicial reform legislation, addressed the demonstrators, as did numerous other politicians. Speakers included Nobel Laureate Prof.Israel Aumann, the head of the student union of Israeli universities, Caroline Glick, popular publicist and media personaiity Noam Fathi, Professor Gadi Taub and others.

Justice Minister Yariv Levin and Knesset Constitution Committee chairman MK Simcha Rothman, the architects of the judicial reform legislation, addressed the demonstrators, as did numerous other politicians. Speakers included Nobel Laureate Prof.Israel Aumann, the head of the student union of Israeli universities, Caroline Glick, popular publicist and media personaiity Noam Fathi, Professor Gadi Taub and others.

Read More @ Arutz Sheva HERE

U.S. Ex-Witch, Ex-Satanist Plan ‘All-Out War’ on SatanCon

Christian leaders are responding to The Satanic Temple’s (TST) announcement about its second public convention—”a weekend of blasphemy”—to be held in Boston, Massachusetts this upcoming weekend.

The event known as “SatanCon 2023” will take place from April 28-30 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. It’s being advertised by the TST as the “largest satanic gathering in history.”

The official theme is “Hexennacht in Boston” or “Witches Night,” an ancient German holiday that occurs annually on April 30.

In response, Christians are sounding alarms and planning to fight a spiritual battle to push back against the darkness.

“And the LORD said to Satan, “From where do you come?” So Satan answered the LORD and said, “From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it.” Job 1:7

The Satanic Temple (Charisma News archives)

In what’s been described as a spiritual “counter-offensive” to SatanCon 2023, revivalist Dr. Jaymz Sideras, co-founder of ReviveBoston, and his wife Pascale have scheduled a three-day revival in Boston the same weekend.

Christian services will be held at 7:00 p.m. nightly on April 28-30 at the Revere Hotel Boston Common, 200 Stuart Street, which is less than a mile from the TST convention.

A street evangelism campaign is also being planned by ReviveBoston to be held Saturday, April 29.

“Now make no mistake friends, this is an all-out war between the kingdom of Satan and the kingdom of God for the soul of America,” Sideras said in a video trailer for ReviveBoston April 2023 posted to YouTube.

Former Occultist Provides Insight into Satanic Group

Read More @ Chiasma News HERE