The New American: “Most American voters looking toward November would probably be interested in learning about Hillary Clinton’s prime role in delivering one-fifth of America’s uranium production to Vladimir Putin’s Russia.
As this matter is critically relevant to our national security, as well as America’s energy security, voters would probably appreciate learning about it before they cast their ballot for the next Oval Office occupant.
However, most Americans probably have never even heard about Bill and Hillary Clinton’s ties to the Uranium One-Rosatom-Frank Giustra scandal, through the couple’s corruption-troubled Clinton Foundation, and Hillary’s official dealings while serving as President Obama’s secretary of state.”
Opinion: Russia calls the deal Vladimir Putin’s “latest coup”.
The deal between the Clintons, Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra, a Russian atomic nuclear agency, and a Canadian uranium-mining company (started by Marc Rich) with stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West, was approved by President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Russia now controls 20% of America’s uranium.
- The United States is dependent upon nuclear power for 20 percent of our electrical power base
- America produces only about one-fifth of the uranium we need
- Most of America’s nuclear plants have only 18 to 36 months of fuel reserves
- Russia will be able to starve other countries of power
- BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) will replace the G7 in wealth and clout
Tied to the Russian takeover of Uranium One, the Clinton Foundation raked in tens of millions of dollars from Uranium One exec Frank Giustra, while Mr. Putin is one step closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.
America is out in the cold.